The 3rd Annual Carey-Fuller Conference will be held at New Testament Baptist Church on Friday, March 6th and Saturday, March 7th.
Check in begins Friday at 5:30pm, Saturday morning at 7:45am
We Look forward to seeing you in March!
Farther Steps: Baptists and Covenant Theology”
- Jeff Robinson: Christ Fellowship Church of Louisville, KY
- Tom Nettles: The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary
Logistics for 2020 Conference
- Theme: “Farther Steps: Baptists and Covenant Theology.”
- Dates: Friday March 6 & Saturday March 7, 2020
- Where: New Testament Baptist Church: 11281 Allen Road, Biloxi, MS 39532 (Get Directions)
- Cost: Admission is free. Families are welcome.
- Refreshments will be provided, as well and lunch on Saturday
|Friday, March 6|
|5:30 PM||Doors Open|
|6:00 PM||Session 1 “The Whole System of Divine Grace: Southern Baptists and Covenant Theology”||Jake Stone|
|7:00 PM||Session 2 “2 Mountains, 2 Covenants” Galatians 4:21-31||Jeff Robinson|
|8:15 PM||Refreshments (Fellowship Hall)|
|Saturday, March 7|
|8:00 AM||Coffee and Doughnuts (Fellowship Hall)|
|8:30 AM||Session 3 “The Heavenly Covenant” John 17:1-10||Tom Nettles|
|9:45 AM||Session 4 “The Central Point: Andrew Fuller’s Christ-Centered, Covenantal Hermeneutic”||Jeff Robinson|
|10:45 AM||Session 5 “The Root of all True Theology: C.H. Spurgeon’s Covenant Theology”||Tom Nettles|
|12:00PM||Lunch (Fellowship Hall)|
Registration is now closed.
If you have questions, please contact us.